Garage Art?

SomeDirtyCuban

Is there a market for it?
Do guys still hang art in their garages?
What if I told you something about me you didn’t know!
I’m a pretty damn good artist (not to toot my own horn)
IMG_1536682738.137452.jpg
IMG_1536682843.323545.jpg
I’ve always been into drawing cars and women, and recently I’ve been thinking about getting back into art and putting together masterpieces of our trucks, jeeps, or what every someone’s little heart desires.
Remember those classic style paintings of a bad ass hot rod parked in front of a Texaco.
Well that’s what I have planned only replacing the hot rod with a bad ass overland vehicle looking like it’s prepping for a bad ass adventure.
I plan on starting that project tonight, so I’ll post pictures ASAP. Then hopefully you guys can decide if you want a bad ass piece of art hanging off your man cave/ garage/ bathroom what ever it may be.
I’m excited... hope you are as well. [emoji51]

View attachment 20804
View attachment 20805
I’ve always been into drawing cars and women, and recently I’ve been thinking about getting back into art and putting together masterpieces of our trucks, jeeps, or what every someone’s little heart desires.
Remember those classic style paintings of a bad ass hot rod parked in front of a Texaco.
Well that’s what I have planned only replacing the hot rod with a bad ass overland vehicle looking like it’s prepping for a bad ass adventure.
I plan on starting that project tonight, so I’ll post pictures ASAP. Then hopefully you guys can decide if you want a bad ass piece of art hanging off your man cave/ garage/ bathroom what ever it may be.

Very nice! I would if i had a garage :/ maybe i can hang one in my room [emoji1360]

View attachment 20804
View attachment 20805

Very good Cuban. I would have one. Nice.

View attachment 20804
View attachment 20805
That's amazing work. U should be making money at this man.

View attachment 20804
View attachment 20805
Cant wait to see your work. Love the pics you posted here.

View attachment 20804
View attachment 20805
Very nice! I'd be interested! Get to it! Where's the pics? Haha

Back