Gas mileage

It's something unusual and completely new for me. Not only that I haven't experienced something like this, but I also haven't heard of something like this. I think is something strictly related to your car. When I was searching for an RV one of the main point was the gas mileage and it was a very important point. As a reference, I used this site: https://crowoutdoors.com/best-gas-mileage-class-c-rvs/ but, I am sure there are plenty from where you can get inspired. Maybe you'll find something good for you that may solve your mystery.

Last edited:
Pardon my dust.

i-sMCgKkz-L.jpg

Yeah my tundra got about 15 everywhere all the time 4.7 had 3 in cat back flowmaster and k&n cold air . i do miss that v8 rumble and torque.:) @ B.C. dude did finally get a TACO?
I had dual flowmaster cats with their dual exhaust system, plus a K&N air filter on my 4,7 tundra. It made more hp up top, but i never saw better than 16 mpg on the highway. Truck was addicted to gasoline, especially in town. Seeing that gas prices would be going way up, I finally broke down, and hurried up to get my 2020 tacoma just before the pandemic took hold. This tacoma has been a miser compared to that tundra.

Its annoying as all get out! And in the ECT mode i find it downshifts less on highway. Im planning on getting the Sprint Booster hopefully that will make even more of a difference. My boss has an '17 Z-71 GMC with the 8 speed and it hunts for a happy gear all the time. I hate driving it.

Back