Getting my truck wrapped and need some advice.

Discussion in 'General Tacoma Discussion' started by 4x4Bo, Jun 25, 2019.

1. 4x4Bo

4x4Bo Well-Known Member

This is what they sent me to sign off on but I'm having issues. I sure could use some advise from you guys. I put a before pitcure and after picture to give you an idea of the difference. I'm just not sure and could use your opinions on this. 20190511_201402.jpeg Screen%20Shot%202019-06-25%20at%209.36.39%20AM.jpeg

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Scott Wyman

Scott Wyman Well-Known Member

Is that a pattern on the "after" truck or is it sitting in the shadows of a tree?

4. OP
    4x4Bo

4x4Bo Well-Known Member

They are flames and yes the back is in shade so I could see what it looks like in the sun and shade.

Scott Wyman likes this.
  5. VBTacoma

VBTacoma Well-Known Member

Truthfully, I like the before better. I’m not a fan of the flames. That’s just my opinion though. Just curious, why are you wrapping it anyway?

Scott Wyman likes this.
  6. Crawdad

Crawdad Well-Known Member

I don't really see flames... I kinda see water... nevertheless, I actually really like it... have you seen it in person yet? Get some better pics maybe?

Scott Wyman and B-Man like this.
  7. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

That’s actually pretty cool and unique. I like it.

8. OP
    4x4Bo

4x4Bo Well-Known Member

It's an image not the real thing. They get a pic of your truck then paste it on top. I'm glad you said water because that's what I wanted in the first place... they told me that with the color that's on the truck I wouldn't be aboul to see water or waves. It would blend in and they cant use white either.

Scott Wyman and Crawdad like this.
  9. OP
    4x4Bo

4x4Bo Well-Known Member

Thats ok, not everyone's going to like it. I want to pertect the paint. My truck sits outside 24/7 and the wrap will help keep the paint from fading, getting scratched etc.

Scott Wyman likes this.
  10. VBTacoma

VBTacoma Well-Known Member

I had a ‘17 blazing blue, so I’m partial to the color. I understand wanting to protect the paint. Don’t worry about what others think. It’s your truck. I’m sure the finished product will look cool!

Scott Wyman likes this.
  11. Cape taco

Cape taco Well-Known Member

Check out SomeDirty Cuban' s wrap he did a suede blue and its sweet ! He's the man to talk to about wrapppping!!!

Last edited: Jun 26, 2019
  12. OP
    4x4Bo

4x4Bo Well-Known Member

I tried search. Didn't work. Got pictures? I'd like to see his truck and give him a shout out.

Scott Wyman likes this.
  13. Cape taco

He's around here somewhere he posted a bunch of pics a month or so ago .

Scott Wyman likes this.
  14. Lil G

Lil G Well-Known Member

It may have been when he was @tinyjew. I think it’s on the what did you do to your truck today thread. Tiny Jew was the artist formally known as some dirty Cuban. Lol

Scott Wyman likes this.
  15. TucsonSteve

TucsonSteve Well-Known Member

I like it!! Always nice to have something unique.

Scott Wyman and Lil G like this.
  16. tinyjew

tinyjew Well-Known Member

?

Scott Wyman likes this.
  17. Lil G

Lil G Well-Known Member

I was thinking that @some dirty Cuban was tiny Jew for alittle while. Sorry about that I was wrong.

Scott Wyman likes this.
  18. Cape taco

Ok I found his truck on page 203 of what I did you do to your Tacoma today Screenshot_2019-06-27-06-39-01~2.png
    Bam there it is in all her glory lmao

B-Man, 4x4Bo and Scott Wyman like this.
  19. Scott Wyman

Scott Wyman Well-Known Member

I like it. Definately not like your neighbor red s Taco and that's my style. I'd do it if I had the extra cash.

B-Man likes this.
  20. tinyjew

Hahaha I don't think we have the same truck? I'm a 36 year old female with a 2016 Black OR TRD 5 Foot bed with Sunroof & heated seats named EightyFour from central Florida.

Havoc running boards
    Bakflip mx4 tonneau
    Winjet smoke black LED taillights

21. tinyjew

I'm unofficially sponsored by Realtruck the tonneau and running boards were compliments of Realtruck for promotional use use of my baby. You can often see my EightyFour on email headers. 20190131_092309.jpeg IMG_20190301_120049_648.jpeg IMG_20190623_180249_995.jpeg IMG_20190301_101328_840.jpeg 20190130%20Havoc%20HST%20Steel%20Tube%20Side%20Step%20-%20HPG-007414%20Tacoma%20OL-125-Edit.jpeg 20190420_112604.jpeg

Scott Wyman, Crawdad and Lil G like this.