Got the fender on.

4x4Bo

Thank you all who helped me with this dicition. I'm happy with the results. One thing I didn't realize when taking off the stock fender was the tow package was connected to it. I didn't know. I thought it was part of the frame only. Wasn't hard to remove and put on the new one so that was cool. Another thing that I had to do is get a 7 inch exstender for the tow hitch. The fender sticks out far enough that I couldnt put my hitch accessories on the stock hole. Something that came as a surprise to me as well. Only took me and a buddy of mine a little over an hour to take off and replace. Thanks again everybody and I hope all your upgrades go as smooth and without problems....... stay safe and healthy......20200714_133433.jpeg20200714_133509.jpeg

That's right, Pirates of the Caribbean baby... it's really a bummer when someone comes up to me and says, nice octopus. Really, come on now.... that's my summer tailgate. I'll change it out in October or November for the cold cold winters here in Florida. Anyway, got off topic. Thanks for all your likes on the bumper. I really appreciate it. It was one of the easiest things I've done to the truck. If any of you want to change out your rear bumper and are nervous about it, dont be. Pretty sure there all the same. Unplug the lights and converter, simple... then take out some bolts... easy- peasy. That's about it in a nutshell. Again, thanks all for your support..... if theres anything I can help your out with please dont hesitate to ask.

First off B.C. sucks LOL..... and I'm a Florida boy threw and threw so if it gets below 60 it's time to break out the winter gear. Winter gear here is layers because we dont have real winter coats and mucklucks, did I spell that right.... I dont know how you guys up north endure those winters and snow and everything else that goes with it... Blah..... Did I mention B.C. sucks.... I'm a real whimp when it comes to the cold so I'm grateful we only half to deal with it 2 months a year...

Back