Greetings from Canada!

Larry77

Hey guys! My name is Larry, panda who is currently studying in Canada for my master program. Fell in Love with trucks since came to the North America and just bought a 2018 Tacoma two weeks ago. Don’t get surprised cause mine is a 4x2 SR I4 access cab model. So here is the beauty -
IMG_3276.jpgIMG_0035.jpgIMG_0037.jpg
Some stories - I was first trying to purchase a frontier but accidentally stepped in a Toyota dealership and the manager kindly offered me a overnight test drive with my own Micra left in the dealership’s place. So after several “no-cost” confirmations I took the truck back and the next day I signed my name and then after 1 day I got the keys - took me 3 days for a new truck - great! Only problem is that this beauty is a basic model, but it’s really enough for me!

Now I just wanna change my tires and wheels to those fancy bigger ones although totally no clue... or maybe I should do some lift up! You guys really got some sweet Tacomas! any suggestions? Thanks!

Now I just wanna change my tires and wheels to those fancy bigger ones although totally no clue... or maybe I should do some lift up! You guys really got some sweet Tacomas! any suggestions? Thanks!
I love this.^ Welcome to the forum. What’s your budget on the lift up?

Welcome! Tacomas are nice no matter the grade. They have way too many good standard features that the upper models don’t change all that much. That’s what’s so great about toyota imo

It’s no big deal. I knew most guys on here are going to tell you US dollars and didn’t want you to be surprised. All good buddy

Welcome to the forum and thats a good looking taco there! Forget the lift and get a supercharger[emoji13][emoji13][emoji39] joking. For that budget does it include labor? Or are you gng to install?

Hey guys! My name is Larry, panda who is currently studying in Canada for my master program. Fell in Love with trucks since came to the North America and just bought a 2018 Tacoma two weeks ago. Don’t get surprised cause mine is a 4x2 SR I4 access cab model. So here is the beauty -
View attachment 19452View attachment 19453View attachment 19454
Some stories - I was first trying to purchase a frontier but accidentally stepped in a Toyota dealership and the manager kindly offered me a overnight test drive with my own Micra left in the dealership’s place. So after several “no-cost” confirmations I took the truck back and the next day I signed my name and then after 1 day I got the keys - took me 3 days for a new truck - great! Only problem is that this beauty is a basic model, but it’s really enough for me!
Welcome to the Forum!

Back