Hello Every one.

Mario Rago

My name is Mario Rago, of course i am new to this forum and wanted to introduce my self.
My Goal is to learn the - need and wants of other Tacoma owners. I am a metal fabricator and am looking to expand my product line.To do this effectively, It helps to know what others would like to do to their Tacoma. New and Old models. So at any time feel free to let me know what kind of products you are looking for. Of course every one wants the cheapest product. I'm not really looking for input on pricing, basically because I don't make things in China. Every thing I make is of course made in the USA, Texas.
The Instagram is Rago Fabrication just in case you wanted to see what I have made. PS I am not an English major nor am I the best at spelling, nor am I political correct, so please forgive me now on any mistakes that I make or about to make.
Look forward to bs on this site.

Attachments

• thumbnail_image1.jpg
    thumbnail_image1.jpg
    242.9 KB · Views: 16
Hey Mario..
Welcome from NE Pennsylvania (Pocono Mts.) Your at the right place to learn about your Tacoma!! Toyota makes a fine truck!! My previous truck was a 2002 Tundra SR5!! Lots of love for Toyota products here!!!

Hey Mario..
Welcome from NE Pennsylvania (Pocono Mts.) Your at the right place to learn about your Tacoma!! Toyota makes a fine truck!! My previous truck was a 2002 Tundra SR5!! Lots of love for Toyota products here!!!
Thanks, I am and was a Toyota trained ASE certified automotive Tech (T-T10 program) . I think Toyota Has to be the most well thought out automotive manufacture on earth, and also have to add that there are more Toyota's made In the USA than any other automotive manufacture. Which I like.

Back