Hello everybody

TacoToy4JC

First of all I will like to thank everyone body in this forum, you have helped me with the maintenance light, reconcile a little bit with entune and be patient with the automatic transmission it is either learning or I’m getting used to it ;)
A week ago got a new (old) taco 16 trd or ac with 35k, it will be a daily driver with no mods for now, just a tonneau and front floorliners
Thanks for a fantastic forum
IMG_5302.jpg

Last edited:
First of all I will like to thank everyone body in this forum, you have helped me with the maintenance light, reconcile a little bit with entune and be patient with the automatic transmission it is either learning or I’m getting used to it ;)
A week ago got a new (old) taco 16 trd or ac with 35k, it will be a dalydriver with no mods for now, just a tonneau and front floorliners
View attachment 16277
Welcome to the forum.

A week ago got a new (old) taco 16 trd or ac with 35k, it will be a daily driver with no mods for now, just a tonneau and front floorliners
View attachment 16277

Welcome to the forum. Congrats on the new (used) Taco.

View attachment 16277
Welcome to the Forum!

Back