Hello from GA

Hello all. Been a lurker for a little while, so I decided to post.
I got my Taco back at the end of November 2017 . It is a 2017 SR5, double cab, short bed. I've manage to put 2,000 plus miles on it already. I am a small business owner, a volunteer firefighter, and first responder. This is my second Toyota vehicle, and my first pickup truck. I had a 2004 4 Runner which I gave to my daughter.

I like the truck the way it is and don't plan on doing much to it. In the future I plan to tint it to whatever darkness the law allows, buy some weather tech mats, and mud guards, and I am expecting a Truxedo rollup truxport tonneau cover today, I will add pics of that once installed (just my luck, when I am expecting a delivery they show up at the end of the day, when it my family they come in the morning LOL). I might add some flashing lights, and a siren like I did my 4Runner, but not sure yet, and lastly add a Qi wireless fast charger phone dock, and nerf bar.
Taco-Dash.jpg

Crop-Taco.jpg

Last edited:
I got my Taco back at the end of November 2017 . It is a 2017 SR5, double cab, short bed. I've manage to put 2,000 plus miles on it already. I am a small business owner, a volunteer firefighter, and first responder. This is my second Toyota vehicle, and my first pickup truck. I had a 2004 4 Runner which I gave to my daughter.

I like the truck the way it is and don't plan on doing much to it. In the future I plan to tint it to whatever darkness the law allows, buy some weather tech mats, and mud guards, and I am expecting a Truxedo rollup truxport tonneau cover today, I will add pics of that once installed (just my luck, when I am expecting a delivery they show up at the end of the day, when it my family they come in the morning LOL). I might add some flashing lights, and a siren like I did my 4Runner, but not sure yet, and lastly add a Qi wireless fast charger phone dock, and nerf bar.
View attachment 15397

View attachment 15396
Congrats on the new Tacoma. Welcome to the forum.

Thanks for all the warm welcomes. I got the Truxedo Truxport tonneau cover today, the install was quick, and easy. Looks good, I don't hear any flapping in the wind like some people around the internet said that happens with vinyl rollup covers. I also went to the drive thru car wash, and not major leaks either. My initial impression is A+.
Taca-Tonneau.jpg

View attachment 15397

View attachment 15396
Welcome to the Forum!

Back