Hello from Utah

greg8765

Hi all,

My name is Greg and I'm a first time tacoma owner. I've had my truck (2016 sport) for just over a year. I participate a lot on tacoma world and found this forum from a search and thought i'd stop in, chat it up and make some new friends.

Hi all,

My name is Greg and I'm a first time tacoma owner. I've had my truck (2016 sport) for just over a year. I participate a lot on tacoma world and found this forum from a search and thought i'd stop in, chat it up and make some new friends.
Welcome to the forum. Let's see this sport you talk of. :)

Hi all,

Hi Greg & welcome to the forum & very jealous if close to moab...

i designed and fabricated it at a shop here in utah. i started selling them about two months ago.

That’s about one of my favorite aftermarket grills I’ve seen. Great job.

How much are you selling them for? And are you just selling them locally or on eBay or something?

That’s about one of my favorite aftermarket grills I’ve seen. Great job.

How much are you selling them for? And are you just selling them locally or on eBay or something?

I sell them for $250... I might be upping it to $275 in the next couple of months. Shipping costs seem to be on the rise :mad:. I sell them on my website which I can't add here since i don't meet the criteria yet

I sell them for $250... I might be upping it to $275 in the next couple of months. Shipping costs seem to be on the rise :mad:. I sell them on my website which I can't add here since i don't meet the criteria yet

That sucks. You can’t even add it in a link? I didn’t realize that was even a thing.

Hi all,

Welcome to the Forum Greg!

Back