Here's some pics of my little '92. My first Yoda.

Discussion in 'General Tacoma Discussion' started by Wanted33, Sep 5, 2019.

1. Wanted33

Wanted33 Active Member

Hi folks, being a new member I wanted to post a few pics of my little heavy hauler. It's a '92 Deluxe A/T w/88K miles. After changing all of the fluids, plugs. brakes, shocks, wheels/tires, and found a bed cover it's ready to go all over again. Thanks for all of the welcomes, and I thank you all for bearing with my newbi questions.

Jim

BTW, that's not my house in the background, it's my neighbors. They're good folks, and put up with all of my craziness. I live in the poor house next door. :)

[​IMG]100_4799 by
    [​IMG]100_4801 by
    [​IMG]100_4790 by

TacomaRob, Cape taco, Bogunn and 6 others like this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Scott Wyman

Scott Wyman Well-Known Member

Sweet little truck! Welcome to the family!

Wanted33 and B-Man like this.
  4. dirtytaco

dirtytaco Well-Known Member

Man that thing is super clean. Looks like it’s been taken very good care of.

Wanted33 and B-Man like this.
  5. kp.taco

kp.taco Well-Known Member

Nice!

Wanted33 likes this.
  6. OP
    Wanted33

Wanted33 Active Member

Thanks folks. It went into service 08/92, and was owned for 20 years by the first owner. He sold it to his preacher when he could no longer drive. The preacher kept it approx. 6 weeks. When he found he couldn't get his grand babies cars seat anchored he sold it the the gentleman I bought it from in 2012. When this gentleman's health worsened he stopped driving it daily in 2016. It sat for the better part of the last three years. Luckily it has been under cover since new. It was quite grimy when I brought it home. But, some good polish and a lot of sweat equity I brought the paint back to an acceptable level. It still had the factory plugs, shocks, and brake pads. I think I'll kept 'er.

Jim

Cape taco likes this.
  7. TacoLord

TacoLord Member

Nice. Thanks for the pics.

8. Very nice! That's a real gem you got there.

9. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

Man. That is a great looking truck. Nice.

B-Man likes this.