Hi, I'm new member!

Alextang

Hi all!
My name is Alex. After a trip to Vietnam, I fall in love with the breathtaking mountain passes in Northern region there. Hence, I decide to settle down in this country after the retirement. I have the intention of establishing a high technology vegetable garden at Sapa and provide the fresh vegetables for the citizens in metropolis city. Hence, I am considering whether I should buy a truck to deliver the products. Which brand and model should I buy in Vietnam? Need suggestions because I may know that the car price in Vietnam is quite expensive. Thanks in advance!

Hi all!
My name is Alex. After a trip to Vietnam, I fall in love with the breathtaking mountain passes in Northern region there. Hence, I decide to settle down in this country after the retirement. I have the intention of establishing a high technology vegetable garden at Sapa and provide the fresh vegetables for the citizens in metropolis city. Hence, I am considering whether I should buy a truck to deliver the products. Which brand and model should I buy in Vietnam? Need suggestions because I may know that the car price in Vietnam is quite expensive. Thanks in advance!

Welcome to the forum. I would suggest a Tacoma (since it’s a Tacoma Forum).

Hi all!
Welcome to the Forum! Tacoma all the way

Hi all!

Welcome to forum & don't really have any input

I would say buy a Toyota Tacoma. If you want a suv 4 runners are good also. My wife drives a 2008 we haven’t had problems with it

With all due respect I've got a few buddies that'd disagree about the vietnam thing...

Back