How often do you engage 4WD

Discussion in '2016 + Toyota Tacoma' started by Tape, Jan 9, 2020.

?

How often do you engage 4WD

1. almost everyday

20.0%
  2. once a week

20.0%
  3. weekends

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. once a month

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 2-3 times month

40.0%
  6. never-mall runner

20.0%
  1. Tape

Tape Active Member

I engage 4WD almost everyday, I do tree work

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Backroader

Backroader Well-Known Member

In the winter climate I live in with regular snow days I put in 4WD almost every day.

B-Man likes this.
  4. fishnwiz

fishnwiz Well-Known Member

Prob once a week when I go fishing, I’ll find some mud or deep gravel to play in

5. whippersnapper02

whippersnapper02 Negative Nancy

Before in my Tacoma and now in 4Runner, a couple of times a month even though I'm mostly street. Gotta keep everything in working order so I find straight sections of the streets I normally take and pop it in.

taheeti and B-Man like this.
  6. Ronk44

Ronk44 Member

In the winter, most snowy days

7. jdr3366

jdr3366 Well-Known Member

About 6 times a year during the summer.

8. smithpa68

smithpa68 Member

I am a nerd and actually read the manual. I run it 10 miles a month to keep the mechanisms all working just for maintenance. Never know when you might need it.

I rarely go off-road for just for fun. I just need 4wd for that occasional muddy field parking while dirt biking.

9. DJDeadpixel

DJDeadpixel New Member

Only in winter when I'm suck

10. B.C.

B.C. Active Member

In the winter whenever I require it for snow...rarely in the spring and fall...summer i use it for retrieving the boat from the water. Probably about 50 times a year, but some of them are only driving 200 feet in 4x4.