I can’t decide[emoji848]

DTC

I’ve been trying to make up my mind between LED light bars behind the grill or go with the traditional 7 inch round. I photo shopped the red ones behind the grill. Any thoughts?taco1DTC.jpg

I’ve been trying to make up my mind between LED light bars behind the grill or go with the traditional 7 inch round. I photo shopped the red ones behind the grill. Any thoughts?View attachment 14810
They look good. You don’t see to many 3rd gens with them like that. Do they have other colors. I’d want it more incognito.

Also comes in black or white. Only $47 for the pair on Amazon not huge investment.

Just try to do something a little different with the lights.
I could paint matched of the OEM silver. [emoji189]

I’m like OR17TRD curious what the output would be look like behind the grill. I like that look of the LED bar behind the bumper and know the output is good. I’m also like you and wanting a look no one has. I might be the guinea and take a chance on the white trim since it’s $47. Umm come to look at the pick that’s an 18TRD grill. Mines 17TRD and I don’t think mines that open.

Thank you everyone for your help!
I ordered the black ones and they’ll be here Thursday. I soon as I get them installed I’ll post some pics to see what kind a light output I get from them through the grill. You can never have too much light so I still might do the light bar above the bumper.

Thank you everyone for your help!
I ordered the black ones and they’ll be here Thursday. I soon as I get them installed I’ll post some pics to see what kind a light output I get from them through the grill. You can never have too much light so I still might do the light bar above the bumper.

This picture @toywoodsguy82 posted actually proves you can have too much light. Lol. Maybe just too much light in the wrong places.
IMG_1140.JPG

Definitely can’t wait to see what they look like after you install.

Back