I need serious help!! Alignment

cwhit16

I am headed to get my 2nd alignment tomorrow.

2019 Tacoma TRD OffRoad
3” procomp nitro kit (3” front, 1” rear spacer kit)
285/75/16

Steering is really loose and all over the road.
Last alignment was tuned to factory specs but I am being told over and over by people I should not be at factory specs since I do not have factory set up. With this set up, how should I tell the shop to set it up?!

Thanks in advance guys!!

2019 Tacoma TRD OffRoad
285/75/16

Last alignment was tuned to factory specs but I am being told over and over by people I should not be at factory specs since I do not have factory set up. With this set up, how should I tell the shop to set it up?!

Thanks in advance guys!!
Are you running the stock UCA's ?

2019 Tacoma TRD OffRoad
285/75/16

Thanks in advance guys!!
I have a 2" lift and Total Chaos UCA's but my caster is at 4 degrees on passenger side, 3.7 on driver's side, 0.5 camber both sides and toe is whatever was straight... don't remember.
No funny tire wear and very little rubbing on the cab mount. It drives like it's on rails. I like it.
I think factory specs call for like 1.8 caster or something like that? Not nearly enough after lifting.

I have a 2" lift and Total Chaos UCA's but my caster is at 4 degrees on passenger side, 3.7 on driver's side, 0.5 camber both sides and toe is whatever was straight... don't remember.
No funny tire wear and very little rubbing on the cab mount. It drives like it's on rails. I like it.
I think factory specs call for like 1.8 caster or something like that? Not nearly enough after lifting.

^^^THIS^^^

Factory alignment specs won't get it with a lifted truck.

If you have the ability to get the alignment done at a good off road shop they should be able to get it right. If they can’t get it right you will need new UCA’s that are made to change the angle.
Stock alignment specs won’t be right. You’ve changed the angles of everything.

If you have the ability to get the alignment done at a good off road shop they should be able to get it right. If they can’t get it right you will need new UCA’s that are made to change the angle.
Stock alignment specs won’t be right. You’ve changed the angles of everything.
I concur, most probably uca

Back