Inferno LB coming along!

bumpedmyhead

I finished up the suspension work today and got an alignnent. I went with OME 887s, soft ride Nitrochargers with lean spacer on front, and 3 leaf Toytec aal's and Nitrochargers on the rear. Kept the stock Sport rims, but, put on Falken Wildpeaks, 265/70/17, with Spidertrax spacers. Im diggin it! I. Waiting for RCI skid to arrive, and will be changing the fogs to Morimotos. I also ordered a black SR surround. An ARE MX cap tops it off, along with Total Chaos bed stiffeners. I did a MBRP cat back, in stainless, and added the Pro Intake setup. Still trying to figurr out which seat covers. I dont care for the Carhartt, and Wet Okole just doesnt have the flare Im looking for. Clazzios seem nice, but Im concerned about scorched skin in the Florida sun. Coverking has a neoprene with new designs. Check out the pics!
20180906_115659.jpeg20180725_131524.jpeg20180730_083142.jpeg20180906_155249.jpeg20180831_150830.jpeg20180906_155231.jpeg

Got the Morimoto XBs in, and the SR surround. The surround was basically folded in half and went back. Grr. Anyhoo...first service appt today, 5k. Also asked for tsb 0062-18 to be done. Wish me luck! Im also asking for an oil change. I dont understand how the first change is at 10k, smh.

Got the Morimoto XBs in, and the SR surround. The surround was basically folded in half and went back. Grr. Anyhoo...first service appt today, 5k. Also asked for tsb 0062-18 to be done. Wish me luck! Im also asking for an oil change. I dont understand how the first change is at 10k, smh.

They should go ahead and do the oil change for you and not charge you (most dealerships will). You have the ToyotaCare with two complimentary oil changes, it’ll just be done before the 10k service.
Let us know how getting the tsb upgrade does.

I don’t drive enough to get to 10k before a year so I’ve just taken it to toyota every 6 months and they have done the Toyota care service for that time. 6 months inspection and tire rotation, 1 year inspection, tire rotation and oil change. I had about 5500 miles on it when they changed the oil under their 2 year service agreement. No questions asked.

I don’t drive enough to get to 10k before a year so I’ve just taken it to toyota every 6 months and they have done the Toyota care service for that time. 6 months inspection and tire rotation, 1 year inspection, tire rotation and oil change. I had about 5500 miles on it when they changed the oil under their 2 year service agreement. No questions asked.

Poor white taco has lived at the dealership. Lol

Back