Infotainment glitch discovered

dirtytaco

Recently I discovered a slight glitch in my infotainment screen. Not sure if this is just on my truck or all. I went to the maintenance screen and set maintenance reminders for oil change and tire rotations 5k mi. Ago. I have reached the mileage time and the reminder popped up letting me know it’s time. What I have discovered is, if the reminder is not cleared, when I start the vehicle and put it in reverse and go into drive the screen is black and will not come on as normal. Hit the home button and it comes on. At first, I thought I was having issues with it but it just seems like it’s due to the reminder coming on as the truck is started and interrupting it with the backup camera.

Recently I discovered a slight glitch in my infotainment screen. Not sure if this is just on my truck or all. I went to the maintenance screen and set maintenance reminders for oil change and tire rotations 5k mi. Ago. I have reached the mileage time and the reminder popped up letting me know it’s time. What I have discovered is, if the reminder is not cleared, when I start the vehicle and put it in reverse and go into drive the screen is black and will not come on as normal. Hit the home button and it comes on. At first, I thought I was having issues with it but it just seems like it’s due to the reminder coming on as the truck is started and interrupting it with the backup camera.
Sounds like you should listen to your taco. It’s trying to tell you something. ;)

Back