Instrument Cluster color

Gaetan Gaudreault

Hi guys and girls ;). I dont know if anyone already ask this question but i'm searching and i found nothing. Does anyone know if we can change instrument cluster and radio control color on a Tacoma TRD 2017 ? I found in the setting that we can change some acces color but not the cluster. All the interior is blue but i would like to have them red. So, anyone know a tricks or a kit to change the color?

Thank you

I tried that and had to look twice to see what actually changed.

So, the answer is yes you can change the color. But no, it is so minor as to not be worth the effort.

I tried that and had to look twice to see what actually changed.

So, the answer is yes you can change the color. But no, it is so minor as to not be worth the effort.

jdr3366. I see i can change some minor color in the option but i'm looking to change the blue color of all the intérior, that meen the heater control, radio control, speed number etc.

Hi guys and girls ;). I dont know if anyone already ask this question but i'm searching and i found nothing. Does anyone know if we can change instrument cluster and radio control color on a Tacoma TRD 2017 ? I found in the setting that we can change some acces color but not the cluster. All the interior is blue but i would like to have them red. So, anyone know a tricks or a kit to change the color?

Thank you

More than likely a LED swap of everything like in the 2nd gen. My buddy @Jerez did mine.

Before
Before.jpg

After
After.jpg

Back