Intro

tacojosh

Hey everyone!! just wanted to say hi. I’ve been a member for a while (bought my 2016 sport in 2017 but haven’t really used this until I started actually working on the truck. Went with the sport because the sale price was amazing, also 6 speed manual, 6’ bed which seem to be hard to come by. I’m slowly converting it into an off road machine. Here are some pics of some recent upgrades. Next step will most likely be a diff locker. Glad to have a forum like this around!
IMG_0321.jpgIMG_0330.jpgIMG_0320.jpgIMG_0332.jpg

Hey everyone!! just wanted to say hi. I’ve been a member for a while (bought my 2016 sport in 2017 but haven’t really used this until I started actually working on the truck. Went with the sport because the sale price was amazing, also 6 speed manual, 6’ bed which seem to be hard to come by. I’m slowly converting it into an off road machine. Here are some pics of some recent upgrades. Next step will most likely be a diff locker. Glad to have a forum like this around!
View attachment 24088View attachment 24089View attachment 24090View attachment 24091
Looking good!

View attachment 24088View attachment 24089View attachment 24090View attachment 24091

Welcome. Good looking truck.

Yay! Another manual! Haha!
Love that sticker on the backglass!!!
Where in AZ are ya?
Welcome to the forum!

Back