Jacks

tostidos

What kind of jack is everyone running? I have a big ass craftsman steel jack I bring with me on trips and i'm looking to retire it for an Aluminum jack. Try moving around a steel jack in the sand without a skid haha.

im wondering if the throw on any of these jacks will be enough to get a 37 off the ground... maybe will need to carry a couple blocks of wood with me as well. The Torins arent horribly priced either.

I have a set of 6ton big reds too

theyre long enough for me, idk if they'd be able to completely lift a lt off the ground though

I've got a 2 ton floor jack that works just fine for me at the moment. Might have to upgrade once I get a lift installed & bigger shoes.

As of now, I'm still dealing with the stock jack...but with a 3 in lift it doesn't get the job done w/o a big block under it. I'll soon be getting a Hi-Lift like so many others have.

Using a Big Red 2 ton jack from Menards. Got it as a gift and finally used it last week on my buddies car. Had to take out a rusted exhaust. Want to get a bigger (safer) jack to used on my truck if I need to, not sure if I trust putting that tiny jack under my taco.

Back