Just bought a 2016 tacoma SR5 4x4 extended cab. With 43k miles

TacoGlosta

I'm looking to buy a bed cover,floor mats and any other items you all have purchased to protect and supplement your longevity of your tacos. I'm a construction worker so I will take durablitly over looks and style. Any input would be much appreciated. Love my truck.

I'm looking to buy a bed cover,floor mats and any other items you all have purchased to protect and supplement your longevity of your tacos. I'm a construction worker so I will take durablitly over looks and style. Any input would be much appreciated. Love my truck.
Welcome to the forum.
I recommend the Bakflip MX4 and a bed mat.
Pictures?

And your head :confused:
Didn’t want another Harry Potter scar :oops:
LOL.....no more HP scars! Definitely need one of these if you're gonna use an old floor jack with the wrong handle to jack up your Taco! LOL

shopping

What ever floor mats you get I’d get some eagle klaws for the passenger one. 2016/17 didn’t have clips to hold them in place. The eagle klaws work well. I had the OEM mats and liked them but husky and weather tech are good.

Thanks for the quick reply and thank you for the advice. What about floor mats should I get weather tech?
WeatherTechs are good......I have the Toyota OEM all weather floor mats...........
81YHZI7jy2L._SX569_.jpg

There's others that probly just as good if not better.......I consider it a personal choice.

Awesome thanks guy I will put in an order for the weather tech floor mats. Now last question. For the seat cover because I have cloth seats I would like to keep them protected. Thanks for all the help guys.

Awesome thanks guy I will put in an order for the weather tech floor mats. Now last question. For the seat cover because I have cloth seats I would like to keep them protected. Thanks for all the help guys.

There’s plenty of good seat covers out there for around $100. They just won’t fit quite as nicely.
If you want the best fitting and lasting look at Clazzio or Wet Okole.

Back