Larger Cupholder for 32oz Bottles

Z Precision

Mods, if this is not allowed please delete!

I have been working on this for over a year, and I am finally ready to share! One of the first things that had me scratching my head about my '21 TRD PRO was the size of the two main cupholders. Like most outdoorsy people, I have several 32oz Nalgene and Hydroflask bottles that I carry daily. Despite the Tacoma having 13 cupholders, as you know, none will fit these 32oz/1L size bottles!

So I have created an injection molded replacement cupholder that fits 32oz bottles like the standard Nalgene, Hydroflask, Camelbak, etc. The first molded samples arrived recently and the fit has been spot-on.

These are injection molded out of the same plastic as the OEM unit. They will fit bottles up to 3-5/8" in diameter. The factory spring-loaded stabilizer still works too. The pictures show a pre-production unit that is smooth finish. The final pieces will be matte finish like OEM.

As of right now I am taking preorders for an estimated delivery in early August, hopefully sooner.

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• IMG_2096.jpg
    IMG_2096.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_2095.jpg
    IMG_2095.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 10
  • Slide2.PNG
    Slide2.PNG
    842.3 KB · Views: 10
  • Slide3.PNG
    Slide3.PNG
    928.1 KB · Views: 9
  • image11.jpeg
    image11.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 10
Very nice! I never understood the whole square cup holder. I don't know ow about you, but I've never had a square can, bottle, or travel mug. o_O

Mods, if this is not allowed please delete!

I have been working on this for over a year, and I am finally ready to share! One of the first things that had me scratching my head about my '21 TRD PRO was the size of the two main cupholders. Like most outdoorsy people, I have several 32oz Nalgene and Hydroflask bottles that I carry daily. Despite the Tacoma having 13 cupholders, as you know, none will fit these 32oz/1L size bottles!

So I have created an injection molded replacement cupholder that fits 32oz bottles like the standard Nalgene, Hydroflask, Camelbak, etc. The first molded samples arrived recently and the fit has been spot-on.

These are injection molded out of the same plastic as the OEM unit. They will fit bottles up to 3-5/8" in diameter. The factory spring-loaded stabilizer still works too. The pictures show a pre-production unit that is smooth finish. The final pieces will be matte finish like OEM.

As of right now I am taking preorders for an estimated delivery in early August, hopefully sooner.

Thanks for looking!
Any more info ?

What i can use instead of that center console storage box, is make a little well to fit a small custom cooler in place of it.

Back