Lasik

I asked about this when I went in for a free consultation.
They said no, especially not as low as I fly. One of these years I am going to fail my annual flight medical due to my close up vision.

My wife had it done a couple years ago. She was so blind without glasses or contacts she couldn’t read the words on road signs or even make out who I was sitting right next to her. She now has 20/30 and can read the scores scrolling on espn from across the room.

I work for an Ophthalmologist here.....if you have it done.....be sure and get your Pre-Lasik Keratometry Measurements (corneal measurements).....you're gonna need those for down the road when you develop cataracts and need them removed. Without those Pre-Lasik measurements the surgeon is going to get the wrong IOL (implant) and you're gonna end up back in glasses to see well. Just an FYI!

Great advice B-man. Most people wouldn't think to ask that.
I work for an Ophthalmologist here.....if you have it done.....be sure and get your Pre-Lasik Keratometry Measurements (corneal measurements).....you're gonna need those for down the road when you develop cataracts and need them removed. Without those Pre-Lasik measurements the surgeon is going to get the wrong IOL (implant) and you're gonna end up back in glasses to see well. Just an FYI!

Back