lead, follow, or gtfo the way

Bojangles

A wise man once said "Lead, Follow, or gtfo the way".

This flord couldnt be bothered to stop at the stop sign, decided to dive into a lane that merged ahead (I seen him look over at me as he did it thru his tint), then despite me only cruising around 35mph and LETTING OFF the gas as you can hear, he still waited to stomp his gas pedal.

I could hear that stupid things exhaust sounding like it was breaking up... Gopro was in the center of my dash and u cant hear his garbage over the blower, but my window was down and I could hear it.

Lesson, if your gunna start pushing the envelope, COMMIT! Hesitation causes accidents as we were on track to merge door to door from my view.

This flord couldnt be bothered to stop at the stop sign, decided to dive into a lane that merged ahead (I seen him look over at me as he did it thru his tint), then despite me only cruising around 35mph and LETTING OFF the gas as you can hear, he still waited to stomp his gas pedal.

I could hear that stupid things exhaust sounding like it was breaking up... Gopro was in the center of my dash and u cant hear his garbage over the blower, but my window was down and I could hear it.

Lesson, if your gunna start pushing the envelope, COMMIT! Hesitation causes accidents as we were on track to merge door to door from my view.

Some people are idiots. And unfortunately they have a drivers license also.

thanks.... I hate when people hesitate, it causes more accidents because the other person expects you to carry through, then ya dont and you both end up looking like idiots.
Like freeway merging and both people hit the brakes and no one speeds up or gets over.

I'm at speed if I can when I get on the freeway. I always feel that it's my choice on what I do when merging and never expect the other tard to do anything.

I'm at speed if I can when I get on the freeway. I always feel that it's my choice on what I do when merging and never expect the other tard to do anything.
same here usually.... but 2 lanes sometimes leave me in a bad spot merging, but Ill usually use the skinny pedal too. Erry once in awhile tho, ****fest.

What mods do you have on your truck

Back