Leveling Kit size?

agcatman

Found this one owner beauty. Those tires are 30", only planning to replace wheels with new factory 16" Tacoma wheels and going with 31" tires. I don't want huge tires on it. The truck sits a little low in the front and I'd like to level it, only level. What is everyone using only to level the front end of a Tacoma.

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_6524.jpg
    IMG_6524.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 23
Found this one owner beauty. Those tires are 30", only planning to replace wheels with new factory 16" Tacoma wheels and going with 31" tires. I don't want huge tires on it. The truck sits a little low in the front and I'd like to level it, only level. What is everyone using only to level the front end of a Tacoma.

Thanks

Bilstein 5100s.

+1 on the 5100’s cost about $220 for the shocks, set them to the second notch or 0.85” and be done.
Welcome to the forum.

Thanks for the fast replies. I posted this b/c the front end looks a little low. I just went out and measured the front and rear fenders and there is only a .5" difference. I did not crawl around to see if it was already altered. I assumed it was stock b/c everything else seems to be. Looks like I'll be leaving it alone.

Thanks again.

Thanks for the fast replies. I posted this b/c the front end looks a little low. I just went out and measured the front and rear fenders and there is only a .5" difference. I did not crawl around to see if it was already altered. I assumed it was stock b/c everything else seems to be. Looks like I'll be leaving it alone.

Thanks again.
There is going to be a factory rake on these trucks. The back is going to be ~1” higher making the front look slightly lower. This is so when you put a load in the rear the truck sits level. Some people like the natural look of them, some like them level and some like the bro lean or having the front higher than the back.

Thanks

Nice truck. Are you wanting new 16” wheels. I replaced my 2017 trd off road wheels and have them for sale of your interested. I’m in the Bay Area, California.

Back