Lightbar bracket

PinkTaco

Has anyone come up with a light bar bracket that does not need a preexisting roof rack or drilling the roof? Like one that mounts inside door jam or something

Has anyone come up with a light bar bracket that does not need a preexisting roof rack or drilling the roof? Like one that mounts inside door jam or something
Dude. I think yota4life did on his other taco. The one that had the green headlights.

Dude. I think yota4life did on his other taco. The one that had the green headlights.
That was on my 1st gen...he doesn't make em for 2nd gens. I do believe socalsupertrucks sells them for a straight bar and relentlessfabrication makes it for a curved

I remember you had one mounted above the windshield.
I've had one on both of my tacos, the one I have now is mounted via roof rack, and the 1st gen had it mounted via door jamb which is what PinkTaco wanted but for a 2nd gen. The mounts I had for the 1st gen only fit the first gen.

I've had one on both of my tacos, the one I have now is mounted via roof rack, and the 1st gen had it mounted via door jamb which is what PinkTaco wanted but for a 2nd gen. The mounts I had for the 1st gen only fit the first gen.
My bad. I should have most specific. I knew you had the brackets for the 1st gen. Plus the 2nd. You sticking with that color for brackets and emblems?

Ok I want to hear why you guys need or want a light bah across the top of your truck? I get the looks cool, light up 3 football fields! Unless your leader on night 4x4 runs , it blinds the **** out of the rest of us when in front of U's with them!HaHa

I go alone 90 percent of the time just me n the old lady, and i like to go to the everglades at night for fishing n what not , plus it looks really cool :)

Back