lol

dwayne.surrat

Trump and Obama are on the same stage in the Yankee Stadium in front of a huge crowd.
Trump leans toward Obama and said, Do you know that with one little wave of my hand
I can make every person in this crowd go wild with joy. this joy will not only be a
momentary display, but will go deep into thier hearts and they will speak of this day
and rejoice.
Obama replied i seriosly doubt that!
with one wave of your hand show me.
So Trump back handed him and knocked him off the stage.
the crowd roard and cheered wildly and there was happiness through out the stadium

Promotion of violence brings joy to those he serves? When did violence stop being evil? When did violence stop being unacceptable as a solution to problems? Violence is unworthy right? Does it not go against the truth of our humanity?
Stop the violence!
:D

If we could all be that happy.
Sadly, that was actually my buddy once upon a time.... [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
He was way too happy ALL the time. He was actually a pretty cool little sh!t, and the most in-shape pug I've ever seen, but I pawned him off on a lonely old lady that needed a happy, clingy buddy. [emoji23]

Sadly, that was actually my buddy once upon a time.... [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
He was way too happy ALL the time. He was actually a pretty cool little sh!t, and the most in-shape pug I've ever seen, but I pawned him off on a lonely old lady that needed a happy, clingy buddy. [emoji23]
The sacrifices we make to give happiness to another. Bravo!

Back