Maint requ light

alexlopez123

Hello I’m new in this so I don’t know how this all works but I have a question my maintenance light turn on but I just changed my oil about 2000 miles ago does anybody know what might need to change

Whoever changed the oil didn't reset the reminder. The procedure should be in the manual but with the key off you select ODO (black dash) or Trip A (white dash) then hold the ODO button and turn the key to on. It's done when the display 0's out.

This is for 2nd gens only. Not sure about 3rd gens.

Whoever changed the oil didn't reset the reminder. The procedure should be in the manual but with the key off you select ODO (black dash) or Trip A (white dash) then hold the ODO button and turn the key to on. It's done when the display 0's out.

This is for 2nd gens only. Not sure about 3rd gens.
The avatar looks like a second gen this should work for them.

Hello I’m new in this so I don’t know how this all works but I have a question my maintenance light turn on but I just changed my oil about 2000 miles ago does anybody know what might need to change
Do the above and then change your oil at the intervals you are. Welcome to the forum. How many miles do you have on it and what year is it? Pictures?

Back