Matte Wheel Cleaner?

Discussion in 'Aftermarket Products, Reviews & Installation' started by vwgtiturbo, Aug 1, 2018.

1. vwgtiturbo

vwgtiturbo Well-Known Member

Hi all, I've used Wesley's Bleech White on tires with painted wheels for years with no issues. However, I recently installed the matte TRD SEMA wheels and am leery of the Bleech White messing with the finish.

What have others used that works well, while not damaging sensitive finishes? Diluted Simple Green? Diluted Super Clean? Others?

Thanks in advance!

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

Use what you like but try a small area maybe on the inside of the rim to see what it does.

vwgtiturbo likes this.
  4. OP
    vwgtiturbo

vwgtiturbo Well-Known Member

Smart... Inside of rim. LOL Note to self... (I wouldn't have thought of it... I'll try that next time I rotate the tires).

Bogunn likes this.