MBRP Exhaust.

PacoTheTaco

I wanted to know if anyone has got the MBRP exhaust for their Tacoma? And what you guys think of it. I'm thinking about getting the performance series for my 2007 Tacoma but I'm having a hard time deciding.

Thanks.

I wanted to know if anyone has got the MBRP exhaust for their Tacoma? And what you guys think of it. I'm thinking about getting the performance series for my 2007 Tacoma but I'm having a hard time deciding.

Thanks.
unless force fed, ur just fine having the muffler of your choice welded onto stock tubes............ stock is 2.5 or damn near close and mandrel bent.
Use saved money to buy other mods.

put a mbrp cat back on last November. its a little loud but lots better than the rotted out stock muffler. looks nice!

That's what I've been looking at. Do you have a sound clip for that exhaust? Looks great also!

Had a MBRP single side, rear exit installed yesterday. Drones like crazy. Going up hills it would deafen anybody in the back seat. Makes my 2017 sound like an old POS. Absolutely hate it. Having it yanked off Wednesday. There is a reason it’s $224.

If anybody wants it and is close to zip 17363 I’ll make you a heck of a deal. $70 black tip will be included.

Just have to give my personal opinion. If you want performance you need to do more than exhaust. More air and fuel is needed to complement exhaust upgrade or your money is wasted. Ok, I know we all like the sound of a hotrod, I get it. But unless you have a cam and semi built motor, it's still going to sound stock which is just blah. Spend money wisely is all I am saying.

Just have to give my personal opinion. If you want performance you need to do more than exhaust. More air and fuel is needed to complement exhaust upgrade or your money is wasted. Ok, I know we all like the sound of a hotrod, I get it. But unless you have a cam and semi built motor, it's still going to sound stock which is just blah. Spend money wisely is all I am saying.
No cam, non built engine....
Blah?

That and these engines typically need LESS fuel to make hp, they are pig rich in stock form.

Lou; check out my prior reply . Have MBRP dual exhaust on my 2009 TRD 4.0 . Very quiet on idle ; sounds like a V8 when I step on it ; Love em

Back