Mudflaps

dbergman303

I have the stock mudflaps. I've had 2 or 3 fall off since new (2013). I'm tired of spending what Toyota wants for the replacement OEM, not real impressed with the stock mounting. I haul an ATV trailer and live on dirt roads so having mud flaps protects to some degree whatever I'm hauling. I'm wondering if there are good options out there that won't fall off like the OEM versions. Any Suggestions?

I have the stock mudflaps. I've had 2 or 3 fall off since new (2013). I'm tired of spending what Toyota wants for the replacement OEM, not real impressed with the stock mounting. I haul an ATV trailer and live on dirt roads so having mud flaps protects to some degree whatever I'm hauling. I'm wondering if there are good options out there that won't fall off like the OEM versions. Any Suggestions?
The OEM ones just fold back in the wind and scrape off the paint where they mount anyhow. Look at another tacoma with mudflaps going down the highway. They are also too low for most truck uses.

I think husky has some better ones.

Hood deflectors are another hidden danger, they ruin the paint on the hood where they sit... The rubber isolators wear thru and it's downhill.

Back