Nebraska Taco's where you at???...

Ma. actually has some nice highways. Connecticut has been redoing their roads big time over the last couple years. At one time the major highways were beat. Its these secondary town roads that suck.

did we get enough rain the other day on the Iowa border to wash the nasty salt off the roads that have been around for the past 2 months?

Husker hoops not lookin good in Minneapolis
They had a 15 point lead :confused:

Screenshot_20240316-181752.png

I-80 widening project begins on Monday in western Lancaster County​

Story by Ryan Swanigan

1711958067112.png

INCOLN, Neb. (KOLN) - The Nebraska Department of Transportation will begin the I-80 expansion project that widens the interstate between Lincoln and Seward on Monday.

NDOT says construction will span from just west of the NW 48th Street exit to the Pleasant Dale exit in Seward County. The department adds that in addition to the widening of the interstate, the Pleasant Dale exit ramps will be reconstructed as well as the four north-south bridges that span over I-80. Those bridges include NW 84th Street, NW 98th Street, NW 112th Street and NW 126th Street.

“Traffic will be maintained with reduced speeds and nighttime lane closures,” NDOT said in a press release. “A 12-foot width restriction will be in effect.”

Drivers should use caution when traveling in this area. NDOT says this portion of the widening project is expected to be completed by November of 2026.

Last edited:
between the west end of lincoln (west of the US-77 south exit where it goes from 3 lanes back to 2 lanes) and supposedly going to be widened to 3 lanes ALL THE WAY to pleasant dale/crete exit

it is supposed to endure for the next 2 and a half years

Last edited:
between the west end of lincoln (west of the US-77 south exit) and supposedly going to be widened ALL THE WAY to cornHusker 15 and the Seward exit

it is supposed to endure for the next 2 and a half years
Interesting. What about the GI exits? Has traffic increased in hall county ?

i haven't seen any deets on that far out on i80 yet
lots of truck trailer traffic still i would think

what about Adams county?? LOL

1711971337510.png

i haven't seen any deets on that far out on i80 yet
lots of truck trailer traffic still i would think

what about Adams county?? LOL

View attachment 44798
Ahhhh, much better map to see on my iphone. I didnt GI was expanding a lot but my cousins there say that theres been a slight increase in population every since the inherited the state fsir a few years back.

Back