Need Help in Chesapeake VA

Good day ladies and gents. Just created an account as there is little to no answer typing in the search bar for what I've been looking for. I feel as if all the tacoworld fandom came together and deleted anything unrelated to the turd gen.to make anyone looking for answers get a turd. No amount of key words and quotations ever pull up what I need. Basically as the thread topic suggests I need a walkthrough since I'm an old head who can't find a damn thing. Also as my name suggests I have a 2015 6-speed manual taco and I don't want a pedal commander or anything that seems like a band aid to an issue where I can get a somewhat permanent fix. Also, does anyone live in the Hampton Roads area in Virginia? I hate how when I want power and floor it i get, "gluuhhhh." I've already changed out my stock filter for a K&N (not the cold air just stock filter type K&N.), I replaced the breather filter for the uni and have been using the Lucas injector cleaner every fill (the add 3 ozs to every 10 gals one, not the single bottles.) Also it's crazy watching my fuel gauge move and I'm only driving local mostly freeway/highway speeds at 2k - 2.5k RPMs on 6th. My taco is used and am the 2nd owner, it has super low miles still under 30k miles that is a TRD sport pro package. Can anyone please help? One last thing; because my taco is a TRD pro, does that mean I have a short throw shifter? I can't tell as it feels different from a civic, subaru, and an old 90s taco.

Back