New from WV

Tacoma88

I'm a new Tacoma owner from West Virginia. I recently purchased a 2016 with limited trim in majestic gray. I found you guys looking through the Apple App Store for the entune app. Although this is my first Tacoma I have a trusty '91 Toyota 4x4 Truck that I bought new 25 years ago that still runs fine with nothing done to it but oil changes, muffler and breaks after 192,000 miles. Just hoping this one measures up!
ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1456008493.604898.jpg

I'm also from WV and have had my 2016 taco (Barcelona red TRD off road) since October. So far I love it. First time Toyota owner

Welcome! I'm originally from West-by-God Virginia myself, and lived there until after high school when I joined the Marines. I miss the off-roading there. You basically could turn off the main road at almost any point and ride old mining or logging roads for days!

Welcome! I'm originally from West-by-God Virginia myself, and lived there until after high school when I joined the Marines. I miss the off-roading there. You basically could turn off the main road at almost any point and ride old mining or logging roads for days!
Great another jarhead. Lol. Semper Fi moto.

Test Drove 2016 DCSB TRD Off Road today. Crawl Control work Awesome! Also, test drove a Prius! Might buy it instead!

Welcome from NE Pennsylvania!!! I own and drive a 2009 Tacoma 4x4. Not my first, I owned a 2002 Tundra and logged 250,000 miles on her before the Tacoma purchase.

Finally got my 16 TRD OFF Road today after 3 month being built to my specs. Can't wait to do my mods to dress it up.

I power wash the frame numerous times during the winter to prevent rust. Trying to avoid a replacement, however, I have noticed some surface rust on my 09's frame. The only off-road driving I do is to access hunting and fishing spots!!

Back