New Guy here from Ohio

BMOW71

Hello Tacoma Forum! My name is Brian and I just purchased my first Tacoma a couple months ago. I've been searching for a Tacoma for the past few months and have learned how hard it is to find one in my area that is in decent shape, has somewhat lower miles and is affordable. After doing some research, I learned that these trucks had frame issues in the past and finding one with a frame replaced was my biggest concern.

So after looking at a few in my area I found one that didn't look too bad. I really was hoping to find a TRD Sport, but the couple that I looked at were not in the best of shape. I ended up finding and buying a 2007 Tacoma Double Cab SR5 4x4 Impulse Red Pearl with 172,000 miles. It wasn't the prettiest to look at, but the frame had been replaced and the whole underneath was clean. It has hardly any rust and I saw no signs of oil leakage anywhere. Absolutely no rust underneath the body and it drove like a new truck. There is a few dents in the body and the clear coat is peeling in a few places and the bumper and fender flares are faded, but all in all a solid truck.

Here is a pic of how it looked when I bought it.
D27B7F7D-61F2-4990-81DA-1B93B4050A0A.jpeg

And how it looks as of today.
894D4098-557C-4685-B846-D667A7482CCF.jpeg

Back