New guy saying hello, and with questions.

Fozzy

:)Greetings fellow taco-nians My Name is Norm. I just bought a 2011 base model 2wd low boy access cab 4cyl automatic. I love the way it drives and feels but I don't like the stance of the truck in stock height so I've been looking for spacer lift kits purely for aesthetics just to get the height up a bit and throw on a more muscular looking set of wheels and tires. Has anyone here done this? what do I need to do to accommodate the lift such as longer shocks, brake lines etc... Any pics of a similar truck with a lift would be great. Let me know what the pros and cons would be if there are any. Thanks:thumbsup:

Okay,so after much deliberating over this I decided I am going to go with a Steady lift SST lift. For the wheels I chose the MB wheels TKO in matte black finish, wrapped in 245/75/16 cooper HST tires. I saw this setup on another 5 lug truck and it looks A lot like a pre-runner stance. That is really all I am after. I want the muscular look of the 6 lug machines with the fuel economy of a four cylinder. I will post some before and after pics of my rig as soon as I receive the parts.

Hello and welcome to a great site for R&R and TSB issues and more,we all learn and teach each other from experiances here! I am Bob G , Central FL. , From Haverhill,MA until 2003 and moved to FL here!

It's hard to find a good solid lift and tire combo for the 5 lug, let alone a solid wheel to make it look slick. Glad you found something

Back