New here.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by thatone444, May 18, 2018.

1. thatone444

thatone444 New Member

Hey everybody, new to the forum. I have a 2011 supercharged taco trd tx. Bought it new and still running strong. Only wish is I would have bought it with a stick. Anybody else have a supercharger?
    IMG_2540.jpg IMG_2317.jpg

whippersnapper02 and OR17TRD like this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

Nice looks clean. I like the set up. Welcome to the forum.
    @whippersnapper02 and @Bojangles that I know of off the top of my head. I know there’s a couple others on here.

4. whippersnapper02

whippersnapper02 Negative Nancy

Welcome. @OR17TRD is right. @Bojangles and I have superchargers. You aren't missing out on the 6 speed manual. It's problematic.

kp.taco, Bojangles and OR17TRD like this.
  5. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

6. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum

7. Bojangles

Bojangles Well-Known Member

Agreed, the 6spd is a weak trans and shift hang fucks ya.

Most go to a t56 swap or a th400

whippersnapper02 and Bogunn like this.
  8. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

OR17TRD likes this.
  9. Bojangles

If u just have blower and no other real power adders, the trans should be fine... worst case scenario u can get a ratiotek kit to rework the valvebody, or send it off to john at ipt transmissions.

Ive had around 350hp going thru the auto trans for about 40k miles with no hiccups.
    Do drain and fills about every 30k for added benefit. I had mine done at 60k with blower, 80k, and im at 100k and im due in my eyes for another drain and fill.

Your mileage may vary

10. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum!

thatone444 likes this.
  11. Tacomaholic

Tacomaholic Well-Known Member

Welcome to the Forum! Mmmmm supercharger.

12. OP
    thatone444

thatone444 New Member

Yeah only a blower. I’m looking at a 2019 tundra and will turn this more into a toy. I haven’t really looked into additional upgrades. What have you done to yours to get the 350hp mark?

13. OP
    thatone444

thatone444 New Member

Clipped a dear about a year ago and had to replace a headlight. Hopefully the cart would do less damage lol.

Bogunn likes this.
  14. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

How did the brush guard do against the deer?

15. kp.taco

kp.taco Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum..

16. Bojangles

Smaller pulley, intake, headers, ypipe, 3" exhaust, walbro fuel pump for safety.

OR17TRD likes this.
  17. OP
    thatone444

thatone444 New Member

Did great deer hit edge of bumper cover but that was only damage IMG_3579.jpg

Bogunn likes this.