New here

Hey everyone. New to the tacoma forum. I have a 2000 tacoma extended cab 4x4 5 speed. Awesome lil truck. I named it Mud Puppy. I'm from WV. Anyone on here from WV or close by? The pic I attached is my truck. The road is my cousins road to his house. I had to pull him out of the ditch the day I took this pic. He drives a full size ford f250. My tacoma pulled him out, but I got it a lil muddy in the process lol20190219_134653.jpeg

Hey everyone. New to the tacoma forum. I have a 2000 tacoma extended cab 4x4 5 speed. Awesome lil truck. I named it Mud Puppy. I'm from WV. Anyone on here from WV or close by? The pic I attached is my truck. The road is my cousins road to his house. I had to pull him out of the ditch the day I took this pic. He drives a full size ford f250. My tacoma pulled him out, but I got it a lil muddy in the process lolView attachment 26369
A Taco in it's natural habitat...
A beautiful sight...
Welcome to the forum!

Hey everyone. New to the tacoma forum. I have a 2000 tacoma extended cab 4x4 5 speed. Awesome lil truck. I named it Mud Puppy. I'm from WV. Anyone on here from WV or close by? The pic I attached is my truck. The road is my cousins road to his house. I had to pull him out of the ditch the day I took this pic. He drives a full size ford f250. My tacoma pulled him out, but I got it a lil muddy in the process lolView attachment 26369
Welcome to the forum.
Welcome to the forum :)
Last I heard @Bogunn was in WV
Still in West By God!

Back