SRH

Hi all!!! I’m new here and my name is Shauna and I purchased my own truck in September after driving my sons! I have a 2018 TRD Sport 4x4 Cement color. I have already put a leveling kit, tinted windows, & black nerf bars on her. In the next couple weeks I am having wheels and grill painted black & blacking out the emblems. Next will be adding black to TACOMA on tailgate and getting black tails. Lastly, possibly, black headlights. When she’s all done I will post a pic! Everyone calls her my SHE TRUCK .... the name has stuck and I love her!!!

Last edited:
She’s a work in progress. Not everything is done yet. I’ll try to get a pic of what is done. Which is tinted windows and lift kit and nerf bars. Then post updated pics as I go. Was going to wait til she’s all done before I posted any pics but I’m getting inpatient so I’ll try to get a pic up!

Last edited:
She’s a work in progress. Not everything is done yet. I’ll try to get a pic of what is done. Which is tinted windows and lift kit and running boards. Then post updated pics as I go. Was going to wait til she’s all done before I posted any pics but I’m getting inpatient so I’ll try to get a pic up!
We like to see pictures in progress :)

Hi all!!! I’m new here and my name is Shauna and I purchased my own truck in September after driving my sons! I have a 2018 TRD Sport 4x4 Cement color. I have already put a leveling kit, tinted windows, & black nerf bars on her. In the next couple weeks I am having wheels and grill painted black & blacking out the emblems. Next will be adding black to TACOMA on tailgate and getting black tails. Lastly, possibly, black headlights. When she’s all done I will post a pic! Everyone calls her my SHE TRUCK .... the name has stuck and I love her!!!
Welcome keep the love flowing

I have a friend who does automotive painting. I am having him paint my grill & wheels black then when she’s ready for new tires I’m going to go up a size on my stock wheels. Does anybody know if the little circular Toyota emblem pops off of the grill ( it appears as if it might?) The part it sits on is molded with the grill so that definitely getting painted. I’m considering leaving that emblem alone on grill and wheels. What is everybody’s opinion on that or should I just black it all out?View attachment 23567View attachment 23568

I think that would look different and good on the grill. IMO what new tires are you going with? Brand is what I’m asking?

Considering the Nittos but truthfully I will look more into it when she’s ready for new tires so that’s going to be a few years down the road. Suggestions of something else I should look into?

Back