New old guy

Bluegrass Taco

Howdy! Been at the off road game since I got my license in 1973. I'm on 4wd # 17, Toyota #5, and Tacoma #4. I'm just a couple years away from retiring. Still love to play in the dirt. I live about 20 miles southeast of Louisville Kentucky and frequent Red River Gorge, Black Mountain, and a few other off road parks within a days drive. Looking to find more off road enthusiast's in this area. latestpicwithwheels.jpg

2011 TRD OR Edition. V6/Auto, re-geared, 2-1/2" front lift, 2" rear. (Bilstien 5100's, Deavers AAL, OME 887's) American Racing Wheels XO 202 (Cast Iron Bucks) Cooper 285/75r16 STT PRO's (W/full size spare) Pelfreybilt aluminum front bumper, their standard rear...Pelfrybilt skids (alum) and AllPro sliders. Baja Designs fogs, 20" bar, and rear flush mounts. Warn VR12S winch with synthetic capable roller fairlead. Warn "Epic" hook. EBC Yellow brakes, and a full tool box of recovery gear.

Howdy! Been at the off road game since I got my license in 1973. I'm on 4wd # 17, Toyota #5, and Tacoma #4. I'm just a couple years away from retiring. Still love to play in the dirt. I live about 20 miles southeast of Louisville Kentucky and frequent Red River Gorge, Black Mountain, and a few other off road parks within a days drive. Looking to find more off road enthusiast's in this area. View attachment 16748

2011 TRD OR Edition. V6/Auto, re-geared, 2-1/2" front lift, 2" rear. (Bilstien 5100's, Deavers AAL, OME 887's) American Racing Wheels XO 202 (Cast Iron Bucks) Cooper 285/75r16 STT PRO's (W/full size spare) Pelfreybilt aluminum front bumper, their standard rear...Pelfrybilt skids (alum) and AllPro sliders. Baja Designs fogs, 20" bar, and rear flush mounts. Warn VR12S winch with synthetic capable roller fairlead. Warn "Epic" hook. EBC Yellow brakes, and a full tool box of recovery gear.
Nice Tacoma. Glad to have you here. Welcome to the forum.

Howdy! Been at the off road game since I got my license in 1973. I'm on 4wd # 17, Toyota #5, and Tacoma #4. I'm just a couple years away from retiring. Still love to play in the dirt. I live about 20 miles southeast of Louisville Kentucky and frequent Red River Gorge, Black Mountain, and a few other off road parks within a days drive. Looking to find more off road enthusiast's in this area. View attachment 16748

Welcome to the Forum!

Back