New shoes

sctaco94

ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1450377254.991333.jpgImageUploadedByTaco Forum1450377274.093195.jpg

Finally got my tire situation fixed . what should I do next? Thinking light bar in the lower grill or tinted windows

Silver you drive the Abrams of yotas! Haha big money son! And I got 18x9 (-12 mm offset) wheels and 265/70/18 tires

Hey jac what size is that light at? I got a 30 inch heading my way but wasn't sure how to mount it inside that area? I thought I would have to remove the bumper but wasn't sure of all. Also wiring how did that go?

Hey jac what size is that light at? I got a 30 inch heading my way but wasn't sure how to mount it inside that area? I thought I would have to remove the bumper but wasn't sure of all. Also wiring how did that go?
This is one Rigid makes. ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1450428531.558330.jpg

I had the rigid kit on my bumper before I got the steel bumpers, all you have to do is cut out the bottom "grill" and take the bolts that hold the aluminum brace on the front of the truck, slip those on and put the bolts back on, the hardest part is removing all the little clips that hold the bottom grill on...

I had the rigid kit on my bumper before I got the steel bumpers, all you have to do is cut out the bottom "grill" and take the bolts that hold the aluminum brace on the front of the truck, slip those on and put the bolts back on, the hardest part is removing all the little clips that hold the bottom grill on...
Figured that's where I went. Clip are easy if you already have the bumper off. Which I would do to have room for running wires.

Figured that's where I went. Clip are easy if you already have the bumper off. Which I would do to have room for running wires.

You can take it off, I there's room to run them down the side and over, I didn't take the bumper off when I did mine, I saw that as a waste of time, but that's my opinion...

You can take it off, I there's room to run them down the side and over, I didn't take the bumper off when I did mine, I saw that as a waste of time, but that's my opinion...
I hear you. I already had mine off when I put the winch mount on. But I just take my grille off if I need to do anything with the lights of winch. Plus it's a lot easier the taking the whole bumper off.

It's 32in, drilled some holes into the metal crash bar and then mounted it like that, ran the wires along the inside through the door jam and neatly under the dash. Works great. Can't even see the wires unless your looking.

Back