New Synthetic oil dealer

Rambo

Hello every one,I am now a Dealer for All you Amsoil Oils,Lubricants,and fluids for all makes,models and years of cars and trucks,and boats and Motorcyles,what ever has an engine and transmission 2 wheel drive ,4 wheel drive,Look me up on FB Robert J Goudin or email me at rcgoudin@hotmail.com,I will help you out with all Amsoil Products for all your needs and have shipped to your home or business! You also can call me at 1-352-552-2995 cell #.:thumbup:

awsome oil been running that stuff for years in all my junk . Just converted all fluids to amsoil I drive about 150 miles per day right now im seeing about 30 mpg with my truck . Forget the oe run the signature series its really not much more . Luckly we have a distribution center down here .

Use the Signature Series,its much better,buy 1 gallon and 2 Qts for the 5.5 Qts capacity. and the AMSOIL oil filter is cheaper than a K&N or Bosch,Mobil 1 ,or other best filters,ours is good for 15,000 miles buy 2!change at 15,000 ,then at next lof 10,000 later at the 25,000 change! so buy 2 gallons and 3 qts, good for 2 years atleast! go to AMSOIL.com, enter wholesale,enter prefeered customer,enter 5269135 in reference box ,and then create an account and order,pick up at your local DC if not to far or have shipped,the more you buy the cheaper shipping is! all at wholesale,save 25% off your local retail prices!!! Bob's Synthetic Lubricant's,Eustis Fl. Independent AMSOIL Dealer T-1 certified,or call me at 1-352-552-2995 if you have questions! thank You,Rambo!

I would never run any type of oil in my truck for more than 6k miles. I run mobile one full syn 5w-30 and change every 5k

Back