New Taco owner needs advice ..

Redtaco95

Hey guys I just bought my first Taco.. It's a red 95 .. I'm trying to find pocket or rivot fender flares and what needs to be done to fit 285s under it .. Thanks for any info y'all .. I'll be searching threads too..

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    587.3 KB · Views: 35
Hey guys I just bought my first Taco.. It's a red 95 .. I'm trying to find pocket or rivot fender flares and what needs to be done to fit 285s under it .. Thanks for any info y'all .. I'll be searching threads too..
What kind if lift do you plan on buying?

I've just looked up some 3" spacers for the front and 2" blocks for the back .. Think that will clear them?

Ok.. I'll keep spacers in mind too ..
Nah.. Prolly not .. If I do it would be simple deer extraction type stuff ..

ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1446716802.362975.jpg
3 inch skyjacker suspension lift, with 285/75/16, no trimming except the punch weld in the front

2003 lifted TRD 4x4 double cab

Personally I believe the spacers are a waste and cause damage to the drive axles after time. Also ride quality is compromised I would do a 3inch coils over lift and get wheels with a -4-6 offset and or wheel spacers1 and 1/4 wheel spacers. But to me I call those spacers an accident waiting to happen. I had spacers on my front wheels and had the studs break off after about 6 months of use. Just my 2€

2016 Tacoma Trd Off-road. (Silver Bullet)
2015 Tacoma Sr5. (Polar Bear)

Back