New Tacoma Owner

Leadstaco

Hi, 1st time Toyota Tacoma owner, 2017 model, few mods so far, TRD pro grill , bakflip mx4 cover and clazzio leather covers. Swapped out the tires on way home from dealer. 265/75/16 BFG KO2s. What do you all think? IMG_0517.JPGIMG_0517.JPG fullsizeoutput_2ef7.jpeg fullsizeoutput_2ef6.jpeg IMG_0520.JPG

Nice truck. Welcome to the forum. My 2017 DCLB Sport is the same color. You won’t be disappointed.
You must have been doing your research for some mods already! Love the pro grill, KO2’s and Clazzio’s. Mine already had the factory tonneau or I’d have gotten the bakflip.

Congrats on the new Tacoma. I like it. I did all the same mods. Minus the seat covers. How do you like the clazzio's?
Welcome to the forum.
Hi, 1st time Toyota Tacoma owner, 2017 model, few mods so far, TRD pro grill , bakflip mx4 cover and clazzio leather covers. Swapped out the tires on way home from dealer. 265/75/16 BFG KO2s. What do you all think? View attachment 12637View attachment 12637 View attachment 12638 View attachment 12639 View attachment 12640

Congrats on the new Tacoma. I like it. I did all the same mods. Minus the seat covers. How do you like the clazzio's?
Welcome to the forum.
Covers are great took me about 3 hrs to get them on, they are really well fitting, no issues and they are running a $100 off over labor day. So great price

It'd look better with some mud on it ... j/k haha theres plenty of time for that, nice truck enjoy that new truck smell...:D

Last edited:
Back