New to forum, need wheel advice

BC Dan

Hi all, just signed up to the forum. Can someone point me in the right direction to get some wheel advice? I just added a 3" lift and need to know the correct rims to buy to upsize my wheels.

Thanks

Seems like everyone recommends a 0 or -6 offset...I went with a +15.... I like the way it sits

Hi all, just signed up to the forum. Can someone point me in the right direction to get some wheel advice? I just added a 3" lift and need to know the correct rims to buy to upsize my wheels.

Thanks
Welcome to the forum. What size wheel do you want? 16”, 17”? What kind of stance do you want? Narrow? Wide?

Thanks all. I have the tires 285/70/17

Right now I still have the stock 265s on the truck, and I've noticed that the upper A arm of awfully close to the tire. I don't mine the look of tires extruding from the truck a bit, but I don't want to go extreme. I'd like an 8.5" or 9" rim but I'm kind of confused about the offset that I need.

Thanks all. I have the tires 285/70/17

Right now I still have the stock 265s on the truck, and I've noticed that the upper A arm of awfully close to the tire. I don't mine the look of tires extruding from the truck a bit, but I don't want to go extreme. I'd like an 8.5" or 9" rim but I'm kind of confused about the offset that I need.
Get 17x8.5” 0 offset and mount the 285/70/17. You’ll be happy.

Thanks.
I'm still trying to figure out this forum. Is there a place where people have posted pictures so that I can see examples?

Thanks.
I'm still trying to figure out this forum. Is there a place where people have posted pictures so that I can see examples?

Search for what you’re looking for (example lift kits, etc.) in the search bar. It’ll bring up posts and topics on anything you’re looking for.

Thanks.
Anyone who has a 2.5- 3” lift and 285/75/16 or 285/70/17’s it’s going to look the same. You won’t be able to tell the .5-1” difference. Basically going to look like this. 290E9AB6-8B32-4891-82D3-1016563D9321.jpeg

Back