New to Tacoma and Toyota

IdenK9

I just picked up my 2021 TRD Sport yesterday. My son works for Ford so I was looking at the Ranger and took it for a test ride. It was a nice truck and was fully loaded but felt a little cramped inside. There was the Tacoma sitting there on the lot, so I decided to take it for a ride. I fell instantly in love with it. It felt roomier inside and rode nicer than the Ranger. I really wanted to like the Ford, but it could not compare to the Tacoma. I gave up some creature comforts buying the Taco instead of the Ranger, but I feel it will be worth it in the long run..

I just picked up my 2021 TRD Sport yesterday. My son works for Ford so I was looking at the Ranger and took it for a test ride. It was a nice truck and was fully loaded but felt a little cramped inside. There was the Tacoma sitting there on the lot, so I decided to take it for a ride. I fell instantly in love with it. It felt roomier inside and rode nicer than the Ranger. I really wanted to like the Ford, but it could not compare to the Tacoma. I gave up some creature comforts buying the Taco instead of the Ranger, but I feel it will be worth it in the long run..
Yes it will

Back