New Truck

Hi all.

I am ordering my 2nd Tacoma tomorrow. The first one I had was a lease; back in 2007. I
Hi all.

I am ordering my 2nd Tacoma tomorrow. The first one I had was a lease; back in 2007. I have had several trucks since, but am excited to finally make it back to the one that I really loved. Looking forward to being a part of this community.
I would recommend the technology package. The rear cross traffic sensors are worth the cost. They alert to approaching traffic or foot traffic while backing up. Use the radar control cruise to keep you safe. It keeps your vehicle a user set distance from the vehicle you are following. It brakes if the vehicle in front quickly stops and you're looking elsewhere. Save my butt once.
have had several trucks since, but am excited to finally make it back to the one that I really loved. Looking forward to being a part of this community.

As far as the tech package, I guess some may like it. I had to take that for my sr5 in order to get other options i wanted. Imo, it sucks. It can be annoying with false warnings. Its all nanny bs i can definitely do without. At least a good thing you can turn most of it off, or desensitize it.

Back