New Vendor from California, Hey Everybody!

Hmor_tim

What's going on guys? My name is Tim, and I am the owner of Heavy Metal Off-Road. I really like the enthusiasm and comradery I've seen here, so I've decided to join Tacoma Forum and offer my products to all of you!

I offer the best Tacoma Bed Bars on the market, at a fair price. My Bed Bars fit 2nd and 3rd gen Tacoma using the factory bed rails! 1.75″ x 0.120″ round steel tube bent to match the cab. Cab height sits just below the 3rd brake light. Mid height is 9″.

You can mount rooftop expanding tents, Roto-Pax (gas and water cans), High Lift jacks, shovels, axes, Maxtrax recovery boards, CB antenna, safety flags, lights, and whatever else you can think of! I offer lots of options.

My turn around time is quick, and I ship them to the 48 contiguous states. They are shipped bare since shipping can be rough, and to save on shipping, they are packaged outside of a box.

I am here for you guys! I look forward to helping out where I can. Thank you!
-Tim Neil
0617170903b-small.jpg Tacoma Bed Bars 1 HMOR.jpg Tacoma Bed Bars 2 HMOR.jpg

Welcome to the forum! Nice set up! Is that your truck?
Thank you very much! That is one of my customers trucks. This last year I've been doing a lot of fabrication and modifications on Tacomas so I've decided to point my business in that direction, not to mention Tacomas are pretty sexy!

Currently completing a project I've been working on the last couple years which is my Ford Bronco. It's a big boy sitting on 40's with the solid axle swap . I'm applying my fabrication knowledge to Tacoma and I want to make a bunch of cool stuff for these trucks. I'm always open to suggestions and criticism . Screenshot_2018-08-23-08-08-47.png

What's going on guys? My name is Tim, and I am the owner of Heavy Metal Off-Road. I really like the enthusiasm and comradery I've seen here, so I've decided to join Tacoma Forum and offer my products to all of you!

I offer the best Tacoma Bed Bars on the market, at a fair price. My Bed Bars fit 2nd and 3rd gen Tacoma using the factory bed rails! 1.75″ x 0.120″ round steel tube bent to match the cab. Cab height sits just below the 3rd brake light. Mid height is 9″.

You can mount rooftop expanding tents, Roto-Pax (gas and water cans), High Lift jacks, shovels, axes, Maxtrax recovery boards, CB antenna, safety flags, lights, and whatever else you can think of! I offer lots of options.

My turn around time is quick, and I ship them to the 48 contiguous states. They are shipped bare since shipping can be rough, and to save on shipping, they are packaged outside of a box.

I am here for you guys! I look forward to helping out where I can. Thank you!
-Tim Neil
View attachment 20149 View attachment 20150 View attachment 20151
Welcome to the Forum!

Back