Newcomer

Hello bought my first tacoma 2015 TRD sport 4x4 all black. Looking to lift it what are your suggestions how high size of tires. Will be going off road some but mainly a daily driver

I would the suggest a leveling kit instead of a full lift. Aggressive all terrains, not mud tires. I run a 265 / 70 / 17 LT Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac's. They seem to work quite well. I'm in the same boat you are as far as on/off road.
Just some thoughts....

I would the suggest a leveling kit instead of a full lift. Aggressive all terrains, not mud tires. I run a 265 / 70 / 17 LT Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac's. They seem to work quite well. I'm in the same boat you are as far as on/off road.
Just some thoughts....
x2

Plasti dipped my sons first car rims. Looked good for 6 months . Then he would touch them up has needed. I've not done this on any of my 4x4 trucks . I assume if your wheeling much you'll take spots off. Easily fix with a quick spray! I'm picking up my Taco this morning with a new aftermarket suspension. I'm debating on spraying the wheels with black or buying new ones. I might try spraying first if it sucks new rims! I'll post pics!

Back