Newish member

DEERTAY

Hello,
I had an account here before but I can’t remember the email or password used so consider me new. I have a 2016 trd sport DCSB with a 2.25 lift in front stock in rear (for now) 17in pro comp vertigos on 31” falken wildpeaks. Its great to be back!

Let me be the second to welcome you back.

WE NEED TO SEE (MANY) PICS OF YOUR TEMPTING TACO TERRAIN TOURING TRANSPORTATION !!!!!:cool:

Last edited:
Hello,
I had an account here before but I can’t remember the email or password used so consider me new. I have a 2016 trd sport DCSB with a 2.25 lift in front stock in rear (for now) 17in pro comp vertigos on 31” falken wildpeaks. Its great to be back!

Welcome back

Hello,

How do you not remember your email? You can change the password??

IMG_1531289174.046952.jpg

FIFY
Check your email account and reset instructions are in there.
You may as well use the same username. It’s not the same without a dirty Cuban hanging around.

View attachment 19242

FIFY
Check your email account and reset instructions are in there.
You may as well use the same username. It’s not the same without a dirty Cuban hanging around.

Lol that’s hilarious, yeah I think I just used some random account I created but I can’t remember for the life of me what it was. Every email I tried didn’t match the password or would send me an error saying account didn’t exist.
I’ll allways be a Dirty Cuban!

Last but not least I got a new phone switched from Samsung to iPhone X and every time I try posting new pictures I get the same error code requesting I send feedback. That’s partially what took so long to reply. I’m bummed out because I’d love to share how my truck is coming along!

Last but not least I got a new phone switched from Samsung to iPhone X and every time I try posting new pictures I get the same error code requesting I send feedback. That’s partially what took so long to reply. I’m bummed out because I’d love to share how my truck is coming along!

If you’re using Tapatalk I get the same error. I have to use the actual Taco Forum app or go to the website on my browser to post pics.

IMG_0337.jpg
Thanks man, it was all over, I had no intentions of washing her cause I loved how it looked. But coming home later that day I was swamped with 3 rain storms it was depressing hahaha.

It looks like you've already done some upgrades: sliders, wheels and tires (?), roof rack. Removed the spoiler on the front and those plastic thingies around the window.

Wait, a dog bone sticker atop the rear window. Cool!!

What's next?

Wait, a dog bone sticker atop the rear window. Cool!!

What's next?

Lol I can’t tell if you’re messing with me now*
It says I love my pit bull*
The chin gaurd was the first thing I took off. So yeah there’s all that and now I have a CBI rear bumper with swing out sitting in my garage that I purchased yesterday. I’ll hopefully get it on this weekend once I can get some extra hands and purchase the matching full spare.

For now it has the faux TRD pro grill, window visors I can’t remember the company but I got them from eBay, the side steps are tyger brand also from eBay, wheels are 17x9” pro comp vertigo with -6 offset, 265/70r17 falken wildpeaks eventually I’ll upgrade to 33”s. Faux Bushwacker flares from eBay that I rhino lined, I removed the trd sport sticker to add TRD sport PRO style emblems, and the roof rack I’ve had for years since my last car I just purchased longer bars to fit it To my Tacoma until I can get a front runner slimline.

Back