Nose or tail high?

taco John

What do you guys think looks better? Having the rear of the truck higher of the front higher? Thanks.

I like the front maybe an inch or two higher.. Nothin like that ranger though!! HahaImageUploadedByTaco Forum1465608102.525799.jpg my old truck is about 2" higher in the front ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1465608199.232227.jpgnew truck looks pretty dang close to level.. I don't know why but when the back is higher it just reminds me of the older ugly 2wd long bed work trucks where the back is like 5" higher

It's all personal preference. I seem to be always hauling crap around so with the rear higher I'm not looking at the sky.

Brolean= tree squirrel hunting

Truck= level or rear slightly higher....

Personal pref. I run rear slightly taller so when i use the truck as a......truck, it doesnt look stupid.

Personally I think it depends on the truck, imo prerunners look better with a higher front, stock full size trucks look better with the rear high, midsize & lifted 4x4s look best level

Personally I think it depends on the truck, imo prerunners look better with a higher front, stock full size trucks look better with the rear high, midsize & lifted 4x4s look best level
I only agree with nose high when people actually have legit pre runners. Not trucks with stock suspension.

Back